Housing Assistance

Good news... FEMA assistance approved for Thomas Fire victims!

Apply for aid here. 

Please contact us if you have questions or need assistance... we have folks on our own team navigating this process, and they would love to help.

See what kind of other governmental assistance you may qualify for here.

Farmers and ranchers, find out about USDA grants and assistance here

To get reimbursed for food loss due to power-outages during the fire, go here

A whole bunch more federal disaster-related resources (organized by category).

Debris Removal

Debris removal will be starting soon in Ventura County!

Find out about the no-cost CalRecycle fire debris removal program by reading this FAQ or visiting the Debris Removal Operations Center, located at 290 Maple Court, Suite 120, Ventura.

Though the deadline for filing a Right-of-Entry (ROE) Permit has passed, the County Environmental Health Division is still accepting applications on a case-by-case basis. Find our more information or to get help filling out your application, visit the County Environmental Health Division, which has a special counter at the County Government Center (800 South Victoria Avenue) to assist property owners and accept completed Right-of-Entry forms.

Other needs? Please fill out a relief request (top right). We'd be happy to help in any way we can!